The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)
Trained, Certified... Hired!
The job market has never been more competitive and challenging than it is today.
Successful job seekers know that landing an impressive job requires:
- Understanding the current requirements and needs of hiring companies.
- Obtaining the necessary training to match the required job skills and certifications.
To View a Full List of Directions' WIOA Approved Programs:
Visit the Illinois Workforce Development Systems Website - Click Here
Follow the step below:
- Choose Consumer Info
- Choose Illinois Statewide List of WIOA Certified Training Programs
- Type in "Directions" in the Training Provider Name Box
- Choose the Search Button
Select a Program Below to Learn About Our Most In-Demand WIOA Training Programs:
- Business Analyst Program
- Project Management Program
- Big Data Program
- Microsoft SQL Server Program
- Microsoft Office Program
- SharePoint Program
- Windows Server Program
- CompTIA Program
- CCNA Program
Since 1991, Directions has been helping prepare job seekers for dynamic careers such as:
- Help Desk Specialists
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Administrative Assistants
- Database Administrators
- Network and Server Administrators
- SharePoint Developers
- Graphic Designers
- Office Managers
- Web Developers
- And much more!
Directions trains and certifies thousands of students to help them receive the required training they need to get back to work!
Career Services Care Package
Resources Available to Students:
- Quarterly Chicago Careers Fairs: Hosted by Management and IT Recruitment Companies
- Professional Resume and Cover Letter Re-write with "A Better Resume Service"
- Access to Open Positions wihin our Recruitment Network
- LinkedIn Tips and Tricks Training
- Career Counseling
Up to 100% Financial Assistance for Workforce Development and Vets2Work Students
Directions Training Center Inc. is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education (IBHE). Directions Training is approved in Illinois and Virginia to accept WIOA (Workforce Investment Act) training vouchers for those who qualify through the Workforce Investment Act. Directions Training is also approved to accept GI Bill benefits.
- Click Here to view our IBHE Institutional Disclosures Reporting table from 2011-2012
- Click Here to view Directions Training's 2014 academic catalog
- Click Here to view some of our disclosed WIOA programs from 2011-2012
Not Satisfied With the Service that You Received from Directions Training?
For more information, contact our Director of WIOA Programs at WIOA@directionstraining.com or call 630.326.8454.